Sunday, February 24, 2008

My boxing of age moment...

If you read my blog or my board posts, you know I have this small "issue" with J Walkers boxes. They really challenge me for some reason, and at times I find myself talking to Trivia Daddy in the woods.

Like most mornings, I log onto AQ check the boards, new boxes, mail, etc.

AND THERE IT WAS - my Boxing of Age moment!

I got an email from Trivia Daddy, I was able to find a box he could not !

I know I sat here with a huge smile on my face.

I was never really sure when you in the eyes of other boxers would lose your "newbie" status, but to me that was my moment, maybe not to others, but to me that was my boxing of age moment !

thanks td

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Ah, the boxing coming of age moment. Mine was when Don of Don and Gwen told me a couple of years ago that he didn't consider me a newbie anymore. He considered me one of the "Silverbacks". I know some people use that with negative connotations at times, but, DANG, Holly, that felt GOOD!!!!

Knit Wit