Sunday, February 17, 2008

EWWWW Gross

This is too funny not to share.



Sean had already had his bath, and had his PJs on and his fleece robe. We were in the kitchen and he was allowed one cookie as a snack. He offered me one too, so I took it and, reverting back to childhood, I dunked it in my coffee. He looked at me weird and said, "EWWWWWW that is GROSS MOM!!!" I replied, "NO it isn't, you are Gross". So like two kids in a school yard we go back and forth, You are gross, I am not, you are gross .......



ALL while the Troll is watching the Daytona 500 !! About to kill the both of us !



I walked away laughing and said, "Well you have cooties!!!"



AND WHAT DID MY SON SAY ???????



"I do ???, where??" as he is looking around and feeling the collar of his robe and checking his pockets !!!!! "Mom did you cootie me ??? "



PRICELESS



What in the world have I done to my child ?



:O)

No comments: