Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Carolina Fable ....

Well this is one of my favorite cards (I am not as happy with the scan images as the real card though). The idea came to me after messing around on the boards. What happened was .... Mama Buck planned on being in Charlotte with some friends for a scrap-booking get-away weekend. Mama Wolf was going to meet her Friday for lunch and take her off boxing a little ..... well .... the Wolf reports in Friday afternoon about the nice little boxing lunch they had .... BUT .... no word from Mama Buck ..... Friday ..... then Saturday ..... then SUNDAY .... still no Mama Buck ..... Ok well ... we all start questioning the Wolf ... "What did you do to her Mama Wolf ?" ....... Thus this card was born .... the stamps are planted as a traditional series. :O) This card is put together like a book with multiple pages to tell the story:










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still laugh every time I hear the story and see the card!! Thanks for making these LTC's to document the "fable"!!
Mama Buck

Tee McNeil Art said...

THAT is hilarious! GJ told me about it so I had to come see it. Too cute!