Monday, December 8, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things .....Sunflowers

ElectricMedic started this LTC swap. I could not resist, since one of my favorite things in the world are Sunflowers. I LOVE THEM, they are just bright and beautiful. They just make me smile and feel warm and bright inside. I made this LTC with a stamp carved by 't' of dtandfambly. The stamp is mounted on a seed envelope and I included Sunflower seeds inside the envelope to be planted. I hope you enjoy my Sunflowers!


1 comment:

Maple Leaf Red said...

I,too, love Sunflowers!! I love seeing them on the edge of the street here in Suburbia NJ...it shows me that some have actually taken time to NUTURE our great land!!
I have always been afraid to plant them in our front yard as I suspect the lawn mower operator (oldest son) would just mow them down!! Maybe I'll take a chance next summer...in honor of you, my dear friend, Holly!!!
MLR