Monday, May 26, 2008

The scene of the "crime"

Well by now y'all have heard the story of (my sometime partner in crime) 't', here on the farm. It was a wonderful evening .... I have a bunch of fun with 't'.

It all seemed to go "south" when we went to the dock:



The Troll built this dock some years ago and it is a special place. You can hear the river flow and it is a cool place to escape the heat of the summer sun. Since Sean was a little guy he has loved to throw sticks and leaves off the dock, these days he has also been known to cast his fishing pole into the water from the dock.

Well I am not gonna repeat the story, just add some details. The "growl" 't' describes seemed to come from here:



I don't know what it was y'all, a panther ?, could have been. But like 't' said instead of taking a chance and leaving our children motherless, we used this escape route:



We waded the river until we came to the campground.

Last night while some friends were here visiting, we were sitting on the dock and heard something that seemed to scurry under the mayapples, I don't think it was a panther, I think it was a pixie or two, you know they call mayapples pixie and/or fairy umbrellas. I think I spotted something here:



and as I looked back up the river .............. I was SURE I heard MUSIC.



Oh my .... what is going on around here lately ?

No comments: