Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I solemnly swear I am up to no good ...........

:O)

Yesterday was April Fools Day. I am NOT at all good at pranks, I am really not creative at all. I am amazed at the pranks people play and how much fun it can be. So yesterday like every morning when I sit down at my computer, I log onto Atlas Quest and check the boards and mail and new boxes, and WHOA !!

The RED and YELLOW was blinding and the McDonald's takeover was on.

The "Go Letterboxing" Happy Meal was launched in 100 test markets, it was MADNESS, total MADNESS. If you walked away for 1 minute there were 50 to 100 posts to some of the boards when you looked again. My head was totally SPINNING and I was out of headache powders !!!

The McLetterboxing website instructed you to register at Atlas Quest with a Mc in front of your trail name. This is where a LOT of madness really started. Including my own.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good .......

Just for fun and with no ideas on what I would do next, I registered as McTroll Master. Then I posted to the NC board. Then it took on a life of it's own. I started fighting with myself. I was hoping to get Mama Wolf or Dixie or Knit Wit or someone to "bite" but Zoemomma does. She starts being the wonderful Zoemomma she is and sticks up for me. So I email her and fess up. Then my cell rings and a sweet Clown is on the phone telling me she is on my side. I get off the phone and feel SO guilty that I call her back and fess up.

BUT then some of them do at least bite just a little and I tried to PLAY with it as long as I could.

I actually had a lot of fun, I needed a little stress relief, it has been a tough week or so.

So this is my confession y'all.

;o)

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

We all need a day like that once in a while. To tell you the truth, I didn't bite because I thought it was one of the usual suspects playing with you (my money was on Darth Wolf since she gave you the "name"). Who knew it was "Little Miss Sunshine" herself playing with us? Well done!

Knit Wit