Sunday, July 1, 2007

Letterboxing, WOW, this is perfect for me !


The Greenville Library System does a wonderful Summer Program for the kids every year, and in their newsletter and on their website they talked about this thing called Letterboxing. I followed the links and read all I could and decided that THIS WAS FOR ME. I did what I always do and researched it as much as possible, got a log book, decided on a trail name, Talley Valley Farm Clan, decided that we would use initial stamps and log each person in under the trail name, and printed out clues. WOW, there were so many boxes all around us.

This my friends as I remember it 6 months later was the beginning of the end ! I am hopeless, hopelessly addicted!

Our first signature stamps were just our initials (Holly, Sean and Glen)




No comments: